Monday 30 July 2007

World Bodypainting Fest

World Bodypainting Festival® LogoI've been sitting on this news for nearly a week, waiting for the organisers of the World Bodypainting Festival® 2007 to reply to my email requesting graphics of the winners (or at least to point me in the right direction on its shambles of a website). I give up. Rude Germans! The 10th World Bodypainting Festival® 2007 was held at Seeboden, near Lake Millstätter, Austria, in July. Artists were set the themes "Chaos vs Control" and "In the year 2525". Two of the five awards this year were won by English artists. Here are the winners:
Brush/Sponge: Carly Utting & Carolyn Roper (England)
Airbrush: Patrick McCann (USA) & Hudo Schurr (Germany)
Special Effect: Patrick Leis (Denmark)
World Fluoro Award 2007: Agnieska Glinska (Poland)
Facepainting Award: Bibi Freeman (England).

2 Comments:

At 5/8/07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out new champion Carolyn Roper's website www.getmadeup.com

 
At 5/8/07, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for reminding me. When I last visited her website she'd posted the news of her win but no photos of her winning entry. I've been hoping she'd send me some. I'll visit her website again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home