Thursday 11 March 2010

Elephant Day

Since I first reported on the London Elephant Parade back in April 2009 (CLICK) three artists have contacted me about their contributions to this major charity event to help Asian elephants. So it's time for an Elephant Day. The parade itself begins in May (title link).

Above is Poppies Art Workshops' mosaic elle Kubella with snazzy footwear. CLICK to visit Poppies' blog.

Below is a very flowery elle by Karen Hollis of Art In Bloom. His name is Just Joey (CLICK).

Last, but not least, below is a toenail from Phoolan - a scary landmine victim elle from Carrie Reichardt and her partner - to show you the enormous amount of work that is going into these elles. CLICK for Carrie's website.

2 Comments:

At 28/4/10, Anonymous Laura said...

Thanks so much for showing us what to expect when the Elephant Parade arrives next week. I've linked to you on my blog as you've got the best pictures on the web so far - thanks!

 
At 30/4/10, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Laura

I'm looking forward to seeing more of these elephants and hope to post some more piccies on my blog. I use XnView to enhance them. Highly recommended. And free!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home