Wednesday 20 June 2012

Blogger Update

Since April I've been strugging to make the best of the pig's ear Blogger has made of its new interface. Three days ago the new Blogger Compose Page went bananas and refused to accept any title I tried to type in or paste. It kept crashing with error code bX-hzwrm3. That's why I haven't been able to write new posts for a few days. Complaints to Blogger got me nowhere. So today, after a lot of fiddling about, I managed to revert to the old Blogger interface. Brilliant!

1 Comments:

At 21/6/12, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm a bit vague about it myself. Blogger told me I need a new template, so I looked at some templates and read some instructions, then I found something that allowed me to revert to the old interface. Great!

I've been on Blogger for about 6 years and have made lots of changes to my old template. Before I began looking at new templates, I copied the whole of my old template into a TXT file and saved it, just to be safe.

If the new Blogger interface is blocking you from creating new posts, complain to Blogger and then try my approach. Sorry to be so vague, but I stumbled across the solution. Hope this helps. Let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home