Friday 29 September 2006

Message to Electra

Electra - Two Sketches of a Sculpted HeadCoxsoft Art gets fed up with reviewing rubbish by people who claim to be artists but whose only talent is that of finding clots stupid enough to buy their tripe. So, these two pencil sketches by an 18-year-old girl from Cyprus came as a joyous flash of talent. I chanced upon "Electra" in an online art group I visit occasionally. She wanted members to view her artwork and leave comments. I did. Here's my additional message to her. These two sketches alone should get you into any art college run by a principal who knows what he's doing. Unless you intend to become something useful, like a doctor, enter the best art college you can find.

2 Comments:

At 24/7/07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great work !!! you certainly have talent don,t let it go to waste.

 
At 25/7/07, Blogger Unknown said...

I'd forgotten all about this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home