Thursday 11 October 2007

The Art of Cricket

Whoops! Dropped my bat-thingie. Silly me.Back in May I posted a picture of two of the Scion Sisterhood, wearing nothing but knickers and body paint applied by Emma-Jane Cammack, posing at Essex County Council Cricket Ground for a sporting calendar (CLICK). Despite some confusion over the names of sisterhood and body painting artist, I now know that was an early photoshoot for the same calendar I covered yesterday: The Art of Sport . Having visited Emma-Jane's website (title link), I can confirm that the BBC got her name right and the Daily Mail got it wrong. For more cricketing fun CLICK.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/07, Blogger Emma-Jane said...

Thanks for making sure you got my name right! Much appreciated!

Will have to look you up at next years festival in Seeboden if you cover there too!

Emma Cammack
www.emmacammack.com

 
At 12/10/07, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Emma-Jane

You're welcome. If some kind person hadn't posted a comment on my cricketing post, I wouldn't have spotted the differences.

I only cover Seeboden from my computer chair (same with the Alaskian Ice Art Championships and a lot of other art events). If you take any good photos of your entry next year, please post them to me through my Coxsoft Art website email address, especially if you're a winner! (One of this year's English winners is thinking of retiring, which will give everyone a slightly better chance. The standard of entries is so high!)

Good luck for next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home