Saturday 26 December 2009

Happy Birthday

Coxsoft Art News is four years old today. In that time I've published 3,350 posts, had more than a quarter of a million hits, slanged off a lot of pretentious twits and, judging by your comments, have pleased more people than I've annoyed. I'm still waiting to be head-hunted by The Times. (Get yer finger out, Ed.) The new year may bring some changes. I'm thinking of renaming my blog, but that requires a modicum of work. Its XML code needs tidying and a few bits and bobs may be added or removed here or there. Of this you can be sure, I.C. will remain as discerning, as irreverent and as erudite as ever.

4 Comments:

At 28/12/09, Blogger lennardg said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 28/12/09, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Lennard.

Happy New Year.

 
At 31/12/09, Blogger Robert said...

happy Birthday Ian sorry I missed it.

 
At 31/12/09, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Robert

Good to hear from you again. I hope you're keeping well and had a pleasant Christmas. My very best wishes for 2010.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home