Thursday 11 May 2006

Britney Spears update

Daniel Edwards - Monument to Pro-Life: the Birth of Sean Preston
According to WENN (World Entertainment News Network) Britney Spears has finally broken her silence on that infamous statue by self-publicist Daniel Edwards: Monument to Pro-Life: the Birth of Sean Preston. She regards it as an "hilarious" joke, "...the most hysterical thing I've ever seen in my life". Big of you, Britney. Can't say I'd want my naked rear exposed to public ridicule. By the way, Britney's expecting her second baby. I wonder what her fan Dan will create for this event.

3 Comments:

At 11/5/06, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm surprised she hasn't decided to take legal action. Celebrities can be really touchy about image.

 
At 12/5/06, Blogger weggis said...

Who is Britney Spears?

 
At 13/5/06, Blogger Unknown said...

Good question. She's one of the two who didn't pose for the statue. (The other being young Whatshiname. Sean?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home