Saturday 29 July 2006

Butterfly Week update

Here's a scrap of good news as we near the end of Save Our Butterflies Week 2006: this morning I saw a painted lady butterfly in my garden, the first I've seen this year. These little critters are a work of art in themselves. If you want to identify any butterfly you've seen, click the title link to go to the Butterfly Conservation species list. What's the stag beetle doing here? It's one of the graphics I designed for a ZX Spectrum game I wrote called Nature Trail. It's a fun way to learn about nature. The stag beetle is just one of the species you need to find to win the game. Find Nature Trail in the Coxsoft Museum. You can download it free with a ZX Spectrum emulator, also free. And I guarantee no spyware or other nasties in the download.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home