Tuesday 22 August 2006

Breathing Places

BBC Breathing Places booklet (2006)UK residents, look out for the BBC Breathing Places booklet at your local library. Note how beautifully the cover art gets its message across. Yes, it's Autumnwatch time again. And to prove it my Water Hawthorn flowered yesterday. I ate my first bowl of wild blackberries a fortnight ago. So, if you want to help phenologists keep track of autumnal events in the UK, click the title link. There are excellent free wallpapers to be had as well, two different ones for every month of the year. And they are safe! I've tried them. I've also awarded the Woodland Trust UK Phenology website a Coxsoft Art Silver Surfer Friendly Award. They've changed it since then; it's slower than it was, but still excellent. Bill Oddie, Kate Humble and Simon King will soon be back on BBC TV with news of Breathing Places activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home