Monday 4 June 2007

Piglet Painters: Oink!

Artistic Duo: Van Snout and BottabelliThese are the artists who should have been commissioned to design the new London Olympics 2012 logo: Van Snout and Bottabelli, known to the art world as Trotters Independent Painters. Artworks by these two piglet Pollocks sell for £16 an oink and have already raised £150 for the Farm Crisis Network charity. They live on Pennywell Farm in Buckfastleigh, Devon, where they do their artistic thing. The paints they use are non-toxic kiddie face paints (they are youngsters). Click the title link for the Daily Swill story and more cute photos.

2 Comments:

At 5/6/07, Blogger jafabrit said...

OMG I LOVE it, and I love their names, and what a hoot, I mean oink!

 
At 5/6/07, Blogger Unknown said...

I reckon they could be the new Gilbert and George. I'll keep an eye on Tate Modern to see if they pop up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home