Tuesday 16 December 2008

Message to Gordon

Avoid Getting Snowed Under This Winter + With Debt (2008)A credit card company sent me this neat graphic Avoid Getting Snowed Under This Winter to encourage me to use my credit cards. Thanks a bundle! I've added With Debt as my reply to the firm and as Coxsoft Art's Christmas message to PM Gordon Brown, who as "Labour" chancellor made the rich richer and the poor poorer long before the credit crunch struck. He's still chuffed with himself for persuading the world to try to buy itself out of recession, but have you seen what he's done to sterling against the US dollar and the Euro thingy (next post down)? Devaluation by the back door! And now, thanks to insanely low interest rates, our savings aren't keeping pace with inflation. Thanks, Gordon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home