Friday 4 April 2008

Naomi Campbell News

I.C. - A New Mrs Mop (2007)I see Mrs Mop is in trouble again, having been arrested at Heathrow Airport on suspicion of assaulting a police officer. Here's my "artist's impression" of her doing her community service in the USA last year for tossing her mobile phone at the help: a world exclusive (CLICK). Naomi, dear, assaulting police officers in the UK is a serious offence. If found guilty, you'll be lucky to get away with mopping a hall floor. At the very least you'll be sentenced to muck out Red Ken's Stygian stables at City Hall (CLICK). Take Coxsoft's advice, luv: plead Terminal 5 Syndrome. You'll be the British Airways fliers' heroine.

2 Comments:

At 6/4/08, Blogger Todd Camplin said...

Your image making really cleans up.

 
At 6/4/08, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi again, Todd

Thanks for the compliment and the pun!

The handle of the mop is a bit rough, but I couldn't be bothered with it any more and I thought Mrs Mops' legs were smooth enough to compensate for my rough handling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home