Sunday 4 September 2011

EDL Rescued by Fuzz

A coach load of English Defence League (EDL) supporters who had turned up for their banned protest had to be rescued by police when their coach was halted in Tower Hamlets on the way home. About 100 Asian teenagers pelted it with bricks and stones (title link). I'm not sure which I object to most: the EDL hijacking the English flag or foreigners attacking it. Anyway, one good photo came out of it all: this EDL maid waving the flag like Liberty in the French revolution. I didn't know that EDL women shaved their armpits. Live and learn.

2 Comments:

At 23/1/12, Blogger Seawitch Artist said...

I got some great photos of her!...
EDL Girl protester

 
At 23/1/12, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Seawitch

Was the photo I used one of yours? I can't see exactly the same one on your flickr page, but that might be because I cropped the original I found on the BBC (if I remember correctly). Please let me know and I'll give you a credit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home