Tuesday 6 February 2007

A Date For Coxsoft?

Emma KirkbyHere's a date not to be missed, if you have the dosh: Hogarth Concert at St John's, Smith Square, London, to celebrate the opening of the Hogarth exhibition at Tate Britain. The programme includes works by Purcell, Handel, John Gay, JC Bach, Mozart and Thomas Arne, performed by London Baroque and our own Emma Kirkby. Wow! Short notice, I'm afraid. It's tomorrow: Wednesday 7 February, 19.00 hours ... er ... 7pm ... to 21.30 ...er ... 9.30pm. Never mind the cost: £30/£25 x 2 (you don't expect me to pay for myself, I hope). Booking essential: phone 020 7222 1061. Free glass of wine. Come on, you tightwad feminists; you earn more money than men do. Why should we pay? Think of it: Hogarth, Emma Kirkby, a glass of wine and Coxsoft! I'll accept any reasonable offer. The venue has no wheelchair accessibility ... er ... isn't that illegal?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home