Saturday 9 September 2006

Liron Sissman

Liron Sissman - Here and BeyondThe September issue of Art4Heart News has come up trumps with an excellent showcase of artistic talent. Two outstanding artists are Dirk Monteny (see next blog) and Liron Sissman. As you probably know, Coxsoft Art is an old cynic who's seen it all before, so words like "new", "fresh", "unique" don't spring to mind when I'm looking at art, and blurb writers and critics with verbal diarrhoea leave me totally unimpressed. So, for me to say that these two artists are "a breath of fresh air" is one for the book! Award-winning artist Liron Sissman specializes in his own form of landscape: stretches of water seen through a screen of trees. If you or I were using a camera to capture these scenes, we would be hard pressed to get the exposure right. That Liron has captured this elusive exposure on his canvas shows his quality as an artist. More, he stirs the primitive explorer in us, so we want to cross that screened lake and see what's on the far bank. He also paints flowers. Click the title link.

4 Comments:

At 17/4/07, Blogger pop corn said...

ahhtch! i'm Liron Jeremy, you can see some of my Landscapes on Saatchi gallery /your art.

 
At 17/4/07, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, Pop Corn
I couldn't recall Liron Sissman. I blogged that 7 months ago. I take it you were looking for yourself and found my blog on another Liron. I'll look you up next time I pay Saatchi a visit.

 
At 10/1/08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's just fun traveling like that on the web...

 
At 11/1/08, Blogger Unknown said...

You never know what you'll find!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home